Thursday, February 12, 2009

Keita Advances to Level 3!


Keita has really taken to his new toddler bed that Matt's mom got him for his birthday.
It's almost been a week since he moved into it, and I was surprised that he had no problems!

We were expecting him to get out and play instead of sleep... I thought I'd have to sit in his room until he fell asleep instead of the usual 5 minutes.
But he likes it better than his crib!


Another useful thing that he's learned this week.... opening doors!
I'm pretty sure he could do it long before now, but he'd get so frustrated he wouldn't even try. For some reason he finally realized he could do it, and now he doesn't get stuck in his room anymore :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute! Syd has the same bed! thanks for you comment! i am so excited to switch completely over to cloth! i made a couple of diapers and they work really good and my big order should be here tomorrow! im not really doing it for the enviorment lol i really just dont like anything synthetic on my kids or in them! we do things as natural as possible here:) i hope everything is going good!