Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flood Update

7:35
Ew, they just issued a mandatory flood evacuation... and Keita still isn't fully well.

On top of that, Matt is still gone... my brother-in-law that lives downstairs is with him, so what am I supposed to do? I'm starting to feel worried....

I'll update when I can, so don't worry about me, I guess :/

8:15
He still isn't here... there's still alot of people traveling, but... I don't know.
It feels like if he could come, he'd be here by now.
If only he had left the cellphone....

8:45
He's still not here...
Aunt Lisa emailed me, but if she is unable to come/come on time, then the apartment manager will probably give Keita and me a ride to the flood shelter.
I really wonder what happened to Matt.

9:00
Not here, I'm assuming the manager will check up again really soon. It's still dry in this building and around it, though. I still see people traveling.

9:20
Not here, the manager said not to worry since I'm on the top floor anyway if something does happen... which doesn't look like anything yet.

9:40
Matt's finally here!
He said the traffic was just horrible and he had to carpool, so that took up alot of time.
We're going to his grandparents house now.

No comments: