Monday, March 2, 2009

Ultrasound :D

29 Weeks

Today I finally got my ultrasound done.

The last time I went in, the doctor had told us he'd make an appointment at the hospital in our town, but then never got back to us. So this check-up, he just called the one in his area and made one for today.
So, we had Keita with us... and he was extra touchy because the doctor's appointment had been earlier in the day, and he's not a morning person at all. (He likes to wake up on his own around 9AM. Today we had to get up at 7:30).

Needless to say, Matt had to take him out of the ultrasound room before he could see the baby :(
I didn't ask if it was a boy or girl, since I like surprises.

Here are some pictures. The baby was at an angle so we couldn't get a super good one, but it's good enough for me, haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh what a beautiful little baby! im excited for you to have it and find out what he or she is!

Thonie said...

Aw! So cute! :)
It's great you got to see them, even if it was a bad angel :3