Monday, May 11, 2009

Getting Closer

Only about a week to go!
I was having some contractions last night, so maybe it'll be sooner....

I mailed all the pics of Keita except the one to my mom... that picture is kind of big so I need to go buy a bigger envelope first.

We've started the search for a new place to live. It'd be ideal to move in June/July, since Matt's starting school sometime in August, so it's best to move and get settled sooner than later. Plus, our apartment manager doesn't seem very trustworthy and we don't want to deal with it much longer.
We found one good place in West Fargo, and another in Fargo.

We also decided to stay in Wahpeton, in Matt's mom's old house until the baby is born. I'm just kind of worried that my siblings wouldn't get to see the new baby for months unless I'm near where they live.
We're planning on packing up our stuff and storing it there too, so when the application to our new apartment goes through, we don't have to worry about that with the new baby.

Haha, I'm sure some of you are thinking we're crazy for waiting till the last minute to do things again. :D

No comments: