Monday, May 4, 2009

Nice Weather Is Coming :D

I'll be sending Keita's 3 year old pictures out this week :D

This weekend was really nice. It was in the 60's, so we took Keita to the zoo and the park to burn some of his energy. He's been going stir-crazy these past few weeks... he randomly roars and runs around the house, haha.

Matt made a really good FOREX trade and doubled his account overnight!
And I have almost 3 months of updates for my webcomic done!

I got the bassinet set up and the baby clothes ready.

It's just annoying about our last name change thing....
I didn't get my last name changed at marriage since I was still in school, and then Matt wanted to change his last name to his birth father's last name anyway.
Luckily he had a job that had free law services, so we finally went and got our last names changed after Keita was born... but we really procrastinated on getting our social security cards updated.
Well, last year we finally sent them in.... yeah, it's been a whole YEAR and they still haven't sent our new ones back.
We've been going and asking about them every month, and they always tell us it should be done in a week. Then another month goes by and the same thing happens.

Did it take a whole year for anyone else to get that taken care of? I have no idea what's taking them so long!

I just hope they'll let us give the new baby the last name we'll all officially have whenever those cards come back. We have the paperwork, so I'm assuming they will, but I'm still kind of worried about it.

No comments: