Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi

Guess I'll start updating again :D

I have a different Google account now, but I'm too lazy to transfer this over there, so I'll keep this one :D No big deal~!

We're living in a different apartment now. It's cheaper and closer to my hometown where my siblings are... but I'm kinda tired of living here. It's a smaller town, so it's boring =_= Not as boring as Fairmount, but still boring.
Also, we found out that this building has a mouse problem. So annoying. For some reason this one mouse just won't be caught! I tried peanut butter crackers and everything, but it won't fall for it!

So we'll probably be moving again when we can. Haha.
I hope to move to the cities. There's lots to do there :D
Hopefully we'll be able to move by next summer; maybe sooner by the look of things. Since Matt took that week-long class in FOREX, he's been making enough for us to buy a house over there by then. We're pretty excited :D

Loic is almost walking... he can stand if he wants to, haha. He usually stands to slowly sit down. I wish he'd just walk! Haha~

Keita is just himself... he's gotten less whiny though, I think, haha. One of his newest games is finding letters of the alphabet everywhere he can :D

Well, I'll probably update next week... unless something interesting happens :D

No comments: