Wednesday, March 3, 2010

high-speed finally~

We finally got high-speed internet again~!

We were looking for alternatives since this town has a monopoly on it and forces people to buy a phone & internet package... well we can use Skype with high-speed so we have no use for a phone >.<
There wasn't really any way around it though, so we just went ahead and got the stupid package lol

But yay! Now I can finally look at the food in that "taste-spotting" box on this page again~!

I think something happened to the heaters last night... they bubbled and then this morning; it's colder than usual. They aren't broken, but it's colder.
The same thing happened in our old apartment too. I wonder what goes on with those things....

Matt says his mom is going to have the boys spend the night. I'm not sure if she really is, but if that happens, I'll be all worried about Loic, haha. He still nurses at night & in the morning... and he's so spoiled, he still sleeps in our room >.<;; I wonder how he'd handle it.

No comments: